- Casual efficiency: A kitchen design for serious cooks
In this kitchen video you may find some remodeling ideas for efficient cooking and casual family gatherings. Which of these features might be right for your perfect kitchen design?
- Join the Arts and Crafts movement with your kitchen remodel
Sometimes smooth, natural simplicity can be the best kitchen design. See how these homeowners embraced the Arts and Crafts style during their kitchen remodel.
- Kitchen remodeling for antique buffs
If you like antiques and the elegant look of vintage furniture, you might get some kitchen remodeling ideas from this video of an exquisitely renovated kitchen.
- Garage addition project: part 8, plumbing rough
The most important part of the plumbing rough for your building may be trying to prevent any future gas or water leaks. Learn about some precautionary steps to help you avoid these issues in the future.
- Garage addition project: part 7, HVAC rough
Energy costs are expected to continue to rise, so choose wisely when picking an HVAC system for your new addition.
- Garage addition project: part 6, roof trusses and framing punch-out
Once your addition's framing is complete, you and your contractor should do a walk through inspection of your new space.