Heating, Cooling, and Ventilation
Energy costs don't appear to be going down any time soon, and if your home has outdated HVAC equipment, you may not be getting the biggest bang for your energy buck. Manufacturers are making air conditioning units, furnaces, and water heaters more energy efficient and some are even qualifying for the government's Energy Star rating and a possible tax credit. An efficient new heater or air conditioning system saves energy and may make opening your utility bills a little less stressful.
ImprovementCenter.com has HVAC experts who can answer your heating, air conditioning, and ventilation questions and informative articles that can help you decide what type of system might be best for your home. HVAC options that may improve your existing systems are discussed and helpful tips are provided that could assist you with simple maintenance issues, such as changing your system filters and setting the temperature on your hot water heater.
- 4 Fall Home Maintenance Musts
- 6 home maintenance tasks for summer
- 6 home maintenance tasks you have to learn to do
- What to know about indoor and outdoor fireplaces
- 8 home maintenance tasks homeowners can do in minutes
- 9 must-do winter home maintenance to-dos
- 8 energy efficient gifts for the eco-friendly