If you aren't ready to tackle a complete kitchen remodel right now, replacing countertops is a surefire way to update your kitchen's look and feel. Kitchen countertop styles include granite, marble, ceramic tile and laminates produced by companies such as Formica, Corian, Swanstone and Soapstone. If you want "green" countertops that make a statement, check out manufacturers that offer options, such as recycled glass bottles or reclaimed varieties of wood.
Read Home Improvement Center's informative articles for help choosing kitchen countertop styles. Browse our photos to find the look you want. Instructional videos are provided for the enterprising DIYer; or the site can also help you locate an installation contractor in your area. Everyone appreciates a good deal: At Home Improvement Center, we aim to help you find the best bargains for all of your home remodeling projects.
- 10 home building products made from recycled materials
- 11 home design trends we can't stand anymore
- 4 places to save big on a kitchen remodel
- 10 ways you're ruining your home - and how not to
- 10 worst kitchen upgrades you can make
- 5 upgrades that sell your home
- Green home remodel ideas for kitchens and baths