To ensure delivery of Improvement Center newsletters and deals to your inbox, you may need to add email@example.com to your email address book.
Take a moment to add us to your address book, so Improvement Center email will show up where you expect — in your inbox!
Find instructions below for your email provider:
First check your Hotmail junk folder:
- From your inbox, click the “Junk” folder in the left pane, and click on any email from ImprovementCenter.com
- Click the drop down next to Reply in the top right corner of the email, and click "Not Junk"
Then in your inbox, mark our email as safe:
- Open the email, click "Show content" to view the body of the email if it contains images and HTML
- Click "Mark as safe"
- From your Inbox, click on “Contacts” (to the right of Inbox tab) and select “New Contact”
- Type "ImprovementCenter.com" in the Nickname box and "firstname.lastname@example.org" in the Email box
- Click “Save”
First, add Improvement Center as a contact:
- From your inbox, click the drop down next to Gmail in the top left corner, and click “Contacts”
- Click the icon with a “+” and type email@example.com and click “Add”
Then, mark our email as safe:
- Open an email from Improvement Center
- Click the drop down arrow next to "Reply" in the upper right corner
- Click "Add to Contacts List"
- From your inbox, click “Contacts” in the left pane
- Click “New” then click “New Contact”
- In the First Name box, type “Improvement” and in the Last Name box, type “Center”
- In the Email box, type firstname.lastname@example.org and in the top pane, click “Create”
- From your Inbox, click on the drop-down icon on the right of the New button and select Contact
- Type Improvement Center in the Full Name box
- Type "email@example.com" in the E-mail box
- Click Save and Close
- From your Inbox, clicks “Actions”, then click “Junk E-mail” and click “Junk E-mail Options”
- Click “Safe Senders” tab, then click “Add..”
- Enter firstname.lastname@example.org in the box and click “OK”
Thanks for helping us help you!